Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pecan lonely

-
-
This is a place in me the real story; This is my trip to the Gansu Province of the experience. Contact by this time, I realized in the same blue sky, everyone has a different living conditions. I hope that through my knowledge of this, so many people know here. -
Here is the Shaanxi-Gansu border place, where a mysterious cave strong, has scraped raw so the northwest wind in his face during the day and shooting people with blinding sun, night has a transparent white moonlight and twinkling stars, where people are sleeping in the burning heat of the kang, who woke up at midnight will be too hot; years of people here are like a day meal: steamed bread, even to the guests, not the main course the table more than four samples, and the meat is rare at the dinner table; There is not a household water pipes installed, all the village have the strength to pull the man or woman to a specially designed bucket concentration of water sources to buy the water, so water is very precious to them; most amazing is that almost every house here, no formal toilet, they called the open-air If the event of bad weather, you can enjoy the water of baptism and the northwest wind Za Za. Some rich people's If you've never heard of, from the future too, will be surprised of these habits and wonder. -
Now I want to say that today I saw the story of two elderly people, their living situation and simplicity deeply shocked me, so I want to write today, I would like to see the things hope that with you into their lives. -
NO1: When we start, is heavily armed, because I heard the elderly living in local road insurance wind, low-lying depression all hang hang difficult to walk the dirt road, so I took a helmet to wear a thick coat and boots, the way I felt the ears cold and dusty whistle. Departure from my ride to the village about twenty or thirty of the dirt road, (so-called the back seat of the motorcycle, the people are frightened, the whole heart in his throat eyes, in spent nearly 2 hours by car and all the way to find out later, before reaching the two old people's home, their home gave me the first feeling isolated like to place a few miles radius there is no one home, did not see the smoke and vibrant plants. Seems like only one Tugou keep the wolf at the door, followed by a row of dilapidated small cave. (Although this is not developed areas, but each household are living on the home cover the house, almost no one living cave) I think the elderly will have to see the rest on the inside, as it is now two in the afternoon, blowing out northwest wind whistling, the warm sun baked people. When we called the Banke effort, and no one should be, and then I went to work in the fields for the elderly. Because, as we wait almost ten minutes later, a very old from walking slowly across the foot of the mountains. -
first I call him old grandfather, eighty this year. When I first saw my grandfather, his thin shoulders carrying heavy tools, the years in his face has been carved deep marks. When we call his grandfather, his wrinkled face showing a kindly smile immediately. Then walk in front to block the door piece of ferocious dogs, the introduction of our cave. Inside I found, here is the old place to sleep, because the whole cave with soil built up, only bits and pieces of debris and a kang, kang I do not know what to do with one and two slit sheets had not know how many patches of the quilt. Old man has been told us to sit on the kang, because there is no bench, I have been careful to rely on kang standing body with fear disturb the old man of these I do not know how many years of clothing. Slowly old Dunzaiqiangjiao tell his current living conditions and past experience, the occasional pipe shoved out of puff and burn out, then when the smoke off the ignition and then, listen to the elders in our narrative, he kind of action has been repeatedly. After about half an hour, and the other an old man holding two donkeys into our line of sight. The old man looks like some shy, alone, after holding ass leash, he sheepishly walked. Grandfather, this is his son, we called uncle. Fifty-six this year my uncle, my life is not married, no children. Grandfather, a man guarding the cave guarding Fifty-six set, never go out. Uncle had been sitting outside listening to the threshold of what his grandfather said, without complaint, then we hand it over hand smoke, head down, breathing to suck the smoke in the uncle's shadow becomes blurred. Talked about an hour later, his uncle said the rise of the first sentence, he said, have not eaten today, my grandfather, to do something to eat to the grandfather and entertain us. Then go next door to the cave, I was curious with the past, this cave a bit dark, because there is no window, which saw the burning wood to cook a large pit and a number of years experienced a small table and bottle, put a bag of salt on the table and some cold steamed bun. The gap while cooking uncle, my grandfather took us to see the end of this row of a cave, this cave is the whole heap of food and a bag of two old bag of pecans, some wheat grain in fact, the elderly with a bamboo basket in a circle around the wheat, the old man said, pointing around the high wheat, which they eat enough food in 2023, watching the old man happy face, thinking about the simple requirements of the elderly, and then think about us people often unnecessary trouble for some traction, if we can look back and think these two elderly people open-minded attitude towards life, we would not be so much trouble. I think these things, my grandfather found a large plastic bag, inside us loaded capsules full of pecans, let us take home to eat, watching the old man's hands full of calluses on both hands for us these pecan, and we do not have to indicate the elderly, we will not take, let him keep eating slowly, the old man said, nobody has to eat here, we're old and could eat, but also to come back to see us keep children and grandchildren, heard the old man's words, without heart filled with emotion: I think that every piece of hickory, although quietly stay in the unknown cave, but they are a symbol of perseverance in the two lonely old people spirit and kindness. -
two old people waiting for us back in the cave to sleep, the uncle put the end of today's served up with our staple food, homemade wooden plate placed a few steamed buns and dumplings, There are two bowls bowl of soup. We have always said to eat it, the two old people are very warm for our buns and steamed bread, handing me, I broke off under Shengqingnanque less than half, including heart I do not know what things to do, anyway, after a bite Only the taste of salt, but then I also try to eat a mouthful of egg soup, which had only put a pinch of salt, it goes with the white water difference. I insisted on the surface when the two old men eating a steamed bun, because I do not want them to have other ideas, including my stay here a week, more affluent in the county from here, I never have tasted the flavor of steamed bun Today, two elderly people for this, I'd rather eat more steamed bun to their requirements. Was repeatedly stressed in my lunch under the premise of the old man did not insist. Then, I have been wandering in the warm sunlight outside the cave, watching two old people to eat with relish the face, that moment, to meet the clearly written on their faces. -
other two old men had finished, we chatted about everyday matters right again and the elderly, one side is gentle to the tell the house for the elderly; one side is the old man quietly listened outside. This was no dispute with the city life like the world outside, so that the two were in high spirits for the elderly. I do not know how long, watching the hour is late, we would plug a little money to the elderly, got up and said goodbye to two old, two stubborn old people would not take our money, but also chasing back to us; other side of the old bear grasped our hands, revealing the expression of dismay, insisted we stay, and so explain the situation to let go after the old talents of our hands, which loaded back into the house holding a handful of pecans, sent us out. When we parted, the old man Qiandingwanzhu the road carefully, eyes full of tears, reluctantly watched us walk away, until I climbed the hill and saw two old people getting smaller thin figure, was still standing there waving, my heart sting, his eyes blurred, and then kept at the old man waved them back. -
this way, we took a heavy heart and a lonely old couple left the pecan, I do not know whether there is life goodbye to two old edge, but I believe, regardless of the wind wind and rain, they will be optimistic, strong and healthy through each day. -
-
; ; 2008-3-22 23:50 in Gansu -

No comments:

Post a Comment